Sunday, September 02, 2007

It's HOT



Well, I am back from my time on the East Coast. And I apologize because all I am going to do is complain. Along with the post-vacation blahs, it is so hot here that I want to become unconscious or sleep until the temperature drops below 90 again. Don't know when that will be. Can't sleep, can't do anything which requires more than 4 minutes outside, and I am generally sleepy and cranky.
Being outside constantly in Maine was such a huge blessing. I appreciate it even more now. The only time I was indoors was to sleep and go to the bathroom. It's the way life should be.

2 comments:

AllBeehive said...

The Garden! Did you sell all of the paintings that you did of it?

saffry said...

Welcome back! I got the notice of the Plein Air festival, wish I could go.

Can't wait to see more of your artwork.