Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Christy and Dave Gannon






Since the last time a blogged back in August, I have gone to Denver to see my dearest long-time friend,Christy get married, gone to Monhegan to paint for three weeks, arranged my own wedding, participated in my own wedding, ate 20 pieces of cake, visited friends and family on the East Coast, and travelled back to LA.
So I would like to take a moment to talk about the first thing, witnessing my friend getting hitched. I have never seen such an emotional, sweet group of folks as Christy and Dave's gathered loved ones. It was a beautiful, emotional ceremony! How many people get the opportunity to have their own MOM help conduct the ceremony?? I was honored to do a reading, and help out in any way I could. It was a privelege to witness Christy and Dave express their love and commitment. So sweet.
Christy will always be someone I hold very close to my heart, and someone I think is exraordinary, rare, so beautiful, and delightful! Congratulations!

2 comments:

AllBeehive said...

Awww sweet! *blush* You got some good pics!

AllBeehive said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.