Tuesday, June 13, 2006

hormones


I don't know what is happening, but my hormones decided to attack me. I did nothing to provoke them. I won't go into details, except to say that Mark woke me up last night cuz I was crying in my sleep. As I was waking, I realized I was dreaming of Cosmo, my beloved late pet. He died a year and a half ago, and I still cry all the time. But it is worse when I am emotional to begin with. So I am posting one of my favorite pictures of him. He loved Christmas and wrapping paper especially.

2 comments:

saffry said...

Cosmo looks very sweet. Did you roll up little balls of wrapping paper for him to chase after taking this picture?

Dez Ambrose Root said...

Cosmo was very handsome. He's probably knocking up lots of female cats in Kitty Heaven while dressed as Santa Claws.

M E O W !