Monday, May 29, 2006

Florida, Day Three



I'm pretty sure these are the paintings I did on my third day in Florida. It was this day that because of my horrific sunburn, my feet and ankles swelled to the diameter of softballs, and I had to squeeze my feet into my clogs. *OUCH*
We painted in a cute little town called Wewahitchka, where they make tupelo honey. Yum. The church is the old Presbyterian church that used to be the Episcopalian church. I went around the back because I didn't like the light on the front, and saw the nice architecture there. In the morning I went to the Dead Lakes, and did this study of Cypress trees and the boggy lake. This area was very spooky and beautiful.
I am still on such a high from my experience in Florida. I hope I can keep this feeling going!

No comments: