Thursday, March 16, 2006

Cato



This is my amazing cat, Cato. Also named from Pink Panther. He is so cool because he looks very petite, elegant, and demure, but he is a goofy, clumsy, sweet lapcat love. He likes to sing songs, take sun baths, and get stoned on catnip. He luh-huvs Eucerin lotion, and cries to lick it off your arms after a shower. He likes sauted onions.
He is not afraid of anyone; in fact, he loves people. I sometimes think that if Mark and I were replaced with anyone else, he would't really notice or care.
We adopted him from a local foster parent. He was found as a little kitten, scared and fending for himself on the mean streets of LA. He now lives in spoiled luxury!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'l put some Eucerine lotion in my chocolate truffles & he'll eat them as I certainly won't. What songs does he sing? Does he know any Iron Maiden? Does he sing around other people? - Or is he like the frog in that WB cartoon. He is obviously talented AND handsome.